27 March 2008

Back of the Bus IV - The Mixtape

Screwboat
So whats the mixtape sayin? We got a name yet?

Lambshank
I got a deep name for it. The Lambshank Redemption.

Screwboat
That’s your name though man. Fuck that. Why can’t it be Screwboat Remention?

Lambshank
Re-dem-tion blood. Like the film innit. Its like a play on words.

Screwboat
I ain’t feelin’ PLAYS blood!

Lambshank
It aint a play it’s a film innit. Moran Freeman bruv you get me.

Screwboat
Lambshank Redemption… Nah man fuck that. I like the old name.

Lambshank
What ‘Garage Crew Party Vibes’? Nah man we’re more gutter than that man fuck that name man.

Screwboat
Nah, I meant the guts name.

Lambshank
Oh you mean ‘Oi Bruv Have You Got the Time on Your Phone vol 1.’… Yeah that’s alright… we need to speak to Rago Murkage 3000 and the rest of the Unit though.

Screwboat
Yeah. It needs to stand out straight away. The name needs to be so murky that you don’t even buy the record it just jacks your money.

Lambshank
Yeah blood… and gives it to us…

Screwboat
You get me…

2 comments:

messytimbo said...

i like it stevie my dear boy, i like it.

dude you never sent me that thang you were working on in that email.

Le Hornet said...

these guys are not in the unit... urm i mean your the leader, but these guys cant get murky as us... lamb shank redemption lol, moran freeman. waste man... peace.